Friday, January 15, 2010

Thai Pandan Chicken



 Ingredients

  • 1 kilo Chicken 50 grams of meat (deboned) but skin on.
  • 50 ml Patis(Fish sauce)
  • 150 ml Silver sawn soy sauce
  • 50 ml Oyster sauce
  • 50 ml Sesame oil
  • 300 ml Vinegar
  • Pandan Leaves
  • 75 grams Garlc Crushed
  • White Pepper
  • 100 gramsSugar
  • Oil

Steps

  1. Marinate chicken with all the other ingredients except pandan leaves for 1 hour
  2. Wrap the chicken in pandan leaves. 
  3. Grill the chicken until cooked.

 
Cheryl and I while wrapping the Pandan Chicken.


cocina tomillos blinkie

3 comments:

  1. Yum..this look real good and very easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe and I think my kids will sure love it. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get a hold of pandan leaves that easily...I have a pandan plant but I am wary of using up the leaves fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful. I wonder if you could use foil instead of the leaves? I'd have to cook it in an oven...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails